Cabbage Salsa Recipe with Chips or Street Taco Topping
- 2 pkg. Dole Coleslaw Mix
- 1 Half Red Onion
- 1 Green Onion
- 1 Cilantro
- 4 Roma Tomatoes
- 1 Can La Castena Pickled Jalapeños
- 12 oz Can Mexican Style Dice Tomatoes
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tsp White Pepper
- Chop all the veggies and place in a bowl with the seasonings.
- Add some of the juice of the jalapeños.
- Let the mixture sit for about an hour in the refrigerator to meld together.
- After an hour add the cabbage.
- It’s best to let sit over night once you add the cabbage, but is fine after the cabbage has sit in the mixture for about an hour.
- Serve it up!
Bacon Wrapped Little Smokies with Grape Jelly Maple Syrup Glaze Perfect Appetizers Recipe for Super Bowl
- 1 package of Hill Shirefarm Cheddar Lit’l Smokies
- 1 package of good quality bacon
- ½ cup Grape Jelly
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 4-5 bamboo skewers
- Get all your bacon out and cut the bacon into thirds.
- I found that this is the perfect size to wrap the little smokie.
- Once you bacon is cut, start wrapping the smokies and skewer them.
- After you have all your smokie ready for the BBQ, prepare your glaze.
- Mix the grape jelly and maple syrup in a bowl for brushing.
- Place the bacon wrapped smokies on the BBQ.
- Brush on the grape jelly maple syrup glaze at least 3 times while on the grill.
- Cook till the bacon is done.
Pepper Bacon Wrapped Jalapenos Stuffed with Sausage, Habaneros, and Cream Cheese
- 10 jalapenos
- 1pkg Cream Cheese
- 2-3 habaneros
- 2-3 Spicy Sausage
- 5 squirts of Tapatio
- 1 cup Shredded cheese
- 1 lb of pepper Bacon
- Pretty much get yourself a bowl and mix up the cream cheese, chopped habeneros, Tapatio, Spicy Sausage, and shredded cheese.
- I know this sounds extremely hot, but really it’s not bad.
- Don’t forget to try your own mixture.
- After you have the filling. Chop the jalapeños in half length wise and dig out the seeds.
- Fill the half with the cream cheese mixture.
- Then, wrap the jalapeno with bacon and skewer.
- Throw them on the BBQ till crispy!