Cabbage Salsa Recipe with Chips or Street Taco Topping
- 2 pkg. Dole Coleslaw Mix
- 1 Half Red Onion
- 1 Green Onion
- 1 Cilantro
- 4 Roma Tomatoes
- 1 Can La Castena Pickled Jalapeños
- 12 oz Can Mexican Style Dice Tomatoes
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tsp White Pepper
- Chop all the veggies and place in a bowl with the seasonings.
- Add some of the juice of the jalapeños.
- Let the mixture sit for about an hour in the refrigerator to meld together.
- After an hour add the cabbage.
- It’s best to let sit over night once you add the cabbage, but is fine after the cabbage has sit in the mixture for about an hour.
- Serve it up!
Bacon Wrapped Little Smokies with Grape Jelly Maple Syrup Glaze Perfect Appetizers Recipe for Super Bowl
- 1 package of Hill Shirefarm Cheddar Lit’l Smokies
- 1 package of good quality bacon
- ½ cup Grape Jelly
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 4-5 bamboo skewers
- Get all your bacon out and cut the bacon into thirds.
- I found that this is the perfect size to wrap the little smokie.
- Once you bacon is cut, start wrapping the smokies and skewer them.
- After you have all your smokie ready for the BBQ, prepare your glaze.
- Mix the grape jelly and maple syrup in a bowl for brushing.
- Place the bacon wrapped smokies on the BBQ.
- Brush on the grape jelly maple syrup glaze at least 3 times while on the grill.
- Cook till the bacon is done.
- I hope you enjoy these little appetizers. Again, they are the perfect super bowl party food recipe to put on the BBQ.
Pepper Bacon Wrapped Jalapenos Stuffed with Sausage, Habaneros, and Cream Cheese
- 10 jalapenos
- 1pkg Cream Cheese
- 2-3 habaneros
- 2-3 Spicy Sausage
- 5 squirts of Tapatio
- 1 cup Shredded cheese
- 1 lb of pepper Bacon
- Pretty much get yourself a bowl and mix up the cream cheese, chopped habeneros, Tapatio, Spicy Sausage, and shredded cheese.
- I know this sounds extremely hot, but really it’s not bad.
- Don’t forget to try your own mixture.
- After you have the filling. Chop the jalapeños in half length wise and dig out the seeds.
- Fill the half with the cream cheese mixture.
- Then, wrap the jalapeno with bacon and skewer.
- Throw them on the BBQ till crispy!