Cabbage Salsa Recipe with Chips or Street Taco Topping
Here's a great recipe for cabbage salsa. I got the recipe from a family friend. This cabbage salsa goes great with chips, on street tacos, or fish tacos. Taste: The texture of the cabbage is really what sets this recipe off. You could actually take out the cabbage in this recipe and serve it with chips.
Write a review
- 2 pkg. Dole Coleslaw Mix
- 1 Half Red Onion
- 1 Green Onion
- 1 Cilantro
- 4 Roma Tomatoes
- 1 Can La Castena Pickled Jalapeños
- 12 oz Can Mexican Style Dice Tomatoes
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tsp White Pepper
- Chop all the veggies and place in a bowl with the seasonings.
- Add some of the juice of the jalapeños.
- Let the mixture sit for about an hour in the refrigerator to meld together.
- After an hour add the cabbage.
- It's best to let sit over night once you add the cabbage, but is fine after the cabbage has sit in the mixture for about an hour.
- Serve it up!